My best wishes for all of you! Thanks for everything!

Dear class,

I hope you all the best for the New Year. Keep your motivation high! Will you?

Lots of love,

Laura E. (lauraeoizamora@gmail.com)

17/10/2009

Practice on some/any body/where/thing. See my correction on comments.

Complete the 00000000 with somebody, anybody, nobody, something, anything, nothing, somewhere, anywhere o nowhere.

1. ooooooooooo lives here. There is no water.
2. I spent the night ooooooooooo near the beach.
3. 0000000000 scares him. He's very brave.
4. There is to park here. Let's go ooooooooooo else to park.
5. Would you like 00000000000000 to wash your hands?.
6. May I have oooooooooooooo for dessert, please?
7. She needs 00000000000 to love. She's very lonely.
8. They will not sing 0000000000000 in this city. They said that they would never come back.
9. There isn't ooooooooooooooo you can do to help them. 00000000 can help them.
10. 00000000000000 is ringing the bell. Go and see who it is.

4 comments:

  1. KEY

    1.nobody.
    2.somewhere.
    3.nothing.
    4.somewhere.
    5.something.
    6.something.
    7.someone
    8.anywhere
    9.anything, nothing/nobody.
    10.somebody.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DON´T KNOW IF I´M DOING THE EXERCISE OK, OR IF WE CAN WRITE THE WORDS, BUT I THINK THAT THIS IS VERY POSITIVE FOR US.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry so much, I have put my comment three time.

    Comment not aut.

    See you soon.

    Pacorrrrrrrrr, Do you have a lipstick?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Javier, you can do the activity over the screen and then check if you are right with the key given or you can add a comment with your answers. There are many possibilities so you decide!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to our blog!

This blog is intended for Basic Level students of English. Here you can find some useful help to improve your English learning. Hope you enjoy it!